Let’s face it, winter is coming including extreme weather change, your RH aerial lift equipment should be prepared for the winter. You can find all the necessary information in your maintenance manual or have it inspected and get the necessary maintenance directly here at the manufacture.
In your parts and maintenance manual we have included steps to follow in order to assist you to make some repairs (if cases apply) that can be done by yourself. For example; change the extension cables, rollers, etc. If you are not a mechanic at heart, you can have them repaired at the RH plant or in one of our service centers. We have many places everywhere in Quebec, across Canada or even in the United States. You can visit our website “RH-ladders.com” in the contact section, you will find a service center that will suit you or contact us and we will be happy to assist you. These procedures are there to guide you on your maintenance. This way, you will keep your RH Aerial Lift Equipment for a long, long time and you will appreciate the durability of the product much longer.
INSPECTION PROGRAM OFFERED:
For your safety and a better performance, a general inspection of 52 points is suggested in by our technicians, covering a multitude of facets of our equipment such as:
- Verification of the safety system
- Checking the proper functioning of the electrical components
- Weld verification
- Verification of structural parts and bolting
- Check hydraulic
After this inspection, our technicians will perform the maintenance and adjustments needed to ensure that your equipment performs at its peak efficiency and minimizing the risk of wearing out.
- Complete Lubrication
- Oil Filter Replacement
- Oil change if necessary
- Cleaning of the electric motor and terminal connectors
- Basic Checking (s) battery (s) auxiliary (if present)
Other maintenance services offer:
- Dielectric Test
- Extension cables Replacement
- Replacing sliding blocks
- Replacement of the rollers
- Replacement of the carrier chain
- Stability Test
- The radio-control Programming
- Replacing bucket
And so much more!
Contact us for more information and / or an appointment.
I invite you to visit/subscribe to our:
- Site web: RH Aerial Lift Equipment
- Facebook page: RH Ladder
- Instagram: RH_aerial_equipment
- LinkedIn: RH Aerial lift Equipement
- Google + : RH Aerial Lift Equipment
Thank you for reading
The RH Team.